Adidas New York Past Arsham
Daniel Arsham x Adidas - Core White (CM7193)
The '80s saw the sneaker blow up into a cultural phenomenon. These men's shoes, created in collaboration with artist Daniel Arsham, rework an iconic runner from that golden era. The silhouette and retro web midsole stay true to the original New York shoe, while a hand drawn graphic breathes fresh style into the vintage design.
- Canvas upper
- Nylon laces; Stitched 3-Stripes
- Leather lining; Leather sockliner
- Retro web EVA-wrapped midsole
- Hand drawn Daniel Arsham graphic printed tongue logo and heel tab
- Rubber outsole
- Concealed elements make nods to Daniel Arsham's ethos of discovery and hidden meaning, "THE PAST IS PRESENT".
- Textile upper / leather lining / rubber outsole
PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE FINAL DUE TO THE CUSTOM SEALED PACKAGING OF THIS ITEM. NO RETURNS AND NO EXCHANGES WILL BE ALLOWED.
LIMIT 1 PER CUSTOMER/HOUSEHOLD. MULTIPLE ORDERS SHIPPED TO THE SAME ADDRESS WILL ALL BE CANCELLED.
View full product details »